[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Francois Boulanger" <francois dot boulanger at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Using m0n0 under VMWare as a "real" firewall?
 Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:51:56 -0400
Bingo! Turns out my problem was that Windows did not recognize properly the
NIC on my Green interface.

A small visit to my board manufacturer's website, an install of the proper
drivers, and i was on my way to happiness.
Now i just need to figure out how to make the traffic shaper work correctly
for me, but that'll be in another thread!

Thanks again for the tip Jonathan.

Francois