[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Andreas Panozzo" <andreas dot panozzo at SI dash media dot tv>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  R: Mono config
 Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:58:28 +0200

    I'm starting to use M0n0wall in these days but I have some problems.

    My configuration is:

    ADSL Line --> Netgear ADSL Modem Router --> M0N0Wall --> LAN Switch -->
LAN (With our DNS Server: )

    Net Gear Configuration is:

          ADSL Port

          IP Address
          Type  IPoA
          Subnet mask IP
          Gateway IP Address
          Domain Name Server

          LAN Port

          IP Address
          DHCP  Off
          Subnet mask IP

    And it works fine!

    Some questions about the Monowall configuration:

    1 - Is it correct?

    General Setup --> DNS Server: (Our DNS Server)

    Interfacesw Wan --> Type : Static

                                                    Static IP
configuration --> Ip Adress :

Gateway  :

    Our PC configuration is:

    Gateway ip address:

    Using Diagnostic --> ping

    The Lan works fine, the Wan doesn't work!!

    Can you help me please?

    Eng. Andreas Panozzo
    Chief Software Architect

    SI media

    Headquarters:    Via Costanza 5°

     31039 Riese Pio X, Treviso, Italy

    Phone:  +39 0423 750075

    Fax:      +39 0423 750150

    E-Mail:     Andreas dot Panozzo at SI dash media dot tv

    Web Site: www.SI-media.tv

    This communication and any attachments are solely intended for the
person(s) or organisation(s) to whom it is addressed.

    It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information, and may be
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this
communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please contact
us by telephone, fax or email.

    Although Servizi Informatici S.r.l has taken every reasonable precaution
to minimise the risk of virus transmission with this email, please note that
we cannot accept liability for any damage that you may sustain as a result
of software viruses. You should therefore carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachments.