[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Michael_Sch=E4fer?= <mik dot scha at web dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?VPN_IPSec_Markus_M=FCller_Tool?=
 Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:02:31 +0200
Hi together,

is there anybody, who ever tried setting up the ipsec-client (roadwarrior)
with the Markus Müller tool on XP

The M0n0wall configuration I set up against the Guide from

Now I have problems with filling the ipsec.conf with the correct parameters

for a tunnel dmz ->

I like to tunnel the wlan clients to any address not only to the lan-subnet.

After running IPSec I get connection for a few seconds. And this is it then.

In case somebody has ever tried this tool and like to share his experience
please get in contact.

Many thanks