[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Shelby Reed" <novceguru at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Sat, 23 Sep 2006 03:07:05 -0400
Sorry guys, new to actually posting to mailing lists, hope this goes to the
right place.

I have several WRAP boards (3 LAN) and they all have been running flawlessly
(knock on wood)  up until I started graphing with mrtg via SNMP. It seems
after roughly 4 days, the box just hard locks, won't respond to ping or
anything. After a power cycle it seems to be perfectly fine, nothing
apparent in the logs. Its hard for me to trouble shoot this since its in a
production enviroment, could anybody else having freezing problems happen to
also be querying SNMP? This host gets VERY VERY little activity, heres a png
from mrtg http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19216816511dayey4.png(sorry
for krappy host, flatline is when I disabled SNMP on the m0n0wall)
I'm running version 1.22 on a UPS