[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at fudnet dot info>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Nokia IP3xx Series with T1 Card!!!
 Date:  Sat, 23 Sep 2006 07:52:43 -0500
Hello! I have -MANY- Nokia IP3xx series boxes running m0n0 locally and
in our remote locations. I've just acquired a T1 card designed for the
expansion slots found on these units and was wondering if anyone has had
any experience using it with m0n0. Are there any 'secret' directives for
the config file that will allow this to work? Is it even possible to use
it with m0n0? Ideally, it would simply show another interface which
could be assigned to the WAN side of things. Thank you!

--

Tim Nelson
Technical Consultant