[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W Harrington" <jamesh at thefifthrace dot com>
 To:  <jai at innaloo dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP Relay over Site-to-Site VPN Possible?
 Date:  Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:51:32 -0400
I currently do it by getting m0n0wall on each site to do DHCP and use
DNS forwarding to point the remote sites at the local head office
domain.

I wouldn't recommend sending DHCP from one central site to all the
remote sites as you may have issues if your site to site link goes down
or you have ISP problems but that's just my 2 cents

James