[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  "Joe Commisso" <jemc at bluefrog dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Is it possible to ipsec vpn from mobile winxp to m 0n0?
 Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 2006 08:14:00 -0500
Safenet is not free, but it works extremely well.  It is also much
cheaper to buy the netgear branded version from their store or another
distributor..  You can buy a 1 or 5 user license from them -- full
version, not limited in any way.  It just has the netgear logo on it.  I
think they are around $40 a seat.