[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ethan Bonick <ethan at networkinggeeks dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec client x64 Windows
 Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:13:07 -0500
I have been following your thread but this is 64 bit windows. Drivers
and programs act idfferently. I am hesitant to just buy without trying
since the new sonicwall global vpn client doesn't install correctly on
this machine. I am also having trouble with other programs and just may
have to revert to x86 version of windows. PPTP doesn't use plain text
but uses MS-CHAP.

Ethan