[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Warning: filemtime() problem and php opens for saving
 Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 2006 14:24:05 -0400
On 9/24/06, Tomek Szewczyk <tomszewczyk1 at wp dot pl> wrote:

> Maybe I'll mention that I have only 32 Mb
> of RAM.

I wouldn't expect things to work right when you're running with half
the minimum supported RAM.  m0n0wall extracts to RAM at boot and runs
entirely from RAM.  You may be okay with 48 MB minimum, and even at
that you may run into problems depending on what features you have
enabled.  You really need 64 MB.

-Chris