[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  "Mark Schoonover" <schoon at amgt dot com>, "Joe Commisso" <jemc at bluefrog dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Is it possible to ipsec vpn from mobile winxp to m 0n0?
 Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 2006 14:05:08 -0500
The safenet client has a policy file export that I use all of the time.
You create a policy as you want it, (I usually do everything but the
username and shared key), export it to the file, then you have the
client do a default installation, reboot.  When they come back up, they
can double click on the file I've sent them, fill in their username and
shared key, save changes and be good to go.  Would that help?  If you
have other questions on it, I am happy to help.