[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lonnie Abelbeck <abelbeck at abelbeck dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0walls built-in PPTP vs. Any other server PPTP
 Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:01:51 -0500
Michael,

1)  You didn't mention it, but I assume you added a "PPTP VPN" rule
to allow PPTP traffic.

2)  You might try doing a Diagnostics -> Reset state, (or rebooting)
NAT has an issue with non-UDP/TCP (like GRE) traffic, so resetting
things might fix it.  Your router at home might have the same NAT
'gre' memory problem.

Lonnie