[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gary Barclay" <badimba at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0walll] Many have promised, none have delivered
 Date:  Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:19:57 +0100
Hi,
I was wondering if someone will take on modifying the Traffic Shaper (TS)
management scipt in time for the next release.
For Rules it is easy and intuitive, for TS Rules it's labourious and prone
to error.
When you have 50 or 60 rules, relocating one is ridiculous.
I know they can be moved in the XML file and that's easier(sort of) but
shouldn't the application as a whole be consistent in it's execution and
control?
I would do it but I can't programme for toffee!

Regards
Gary