[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sven Brill <madde at gmx dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Andrei Antonelli <andrei at hcrp dot fmrp dot usp dot br>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal
 Date:  Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:42:24 -0400
Andrei Antonelli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In http://www.tomsnetworking.com/2004/09/29/how_to_monowall_portal has
> a good documentation, but doesn't explain the solution about my problem.
>
> My problem is, how do i to appear the screen authentication ??
> In Portal page contents i put the code
>

> but when i try enter in the internet no screen authentication appear !!
What exactly happens?
do you receive an eror from your browser?
do you receive a blank page in your browser?
do you simply reach external web pages without being asked for
authentication?
do you see anything in the log files (turn on the "log packets blocked
by default rule")?

more details might help troubleshooting your problem.

Sven