[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  OffTopic : Dutch IT personel wanted !
 Date:  Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:46:51 +0200
Hi people,

I won't make habit of this, and I'm not sure if everyone will appreciates
this mail, but it is marked OffTopic so just ignore it then please.

 I am looking to fill up two job vacancies at my company, where knowledge of
m0n0wall/firewalling/networking is very welcome.

Since a lot of very good IT people are on this  list and it is very hard to
find decent people here, I'm trying my luck on this list.

If any Dutch IT person is interested in a very nice new job, look on
<http://www.nationalevacaturebank.nl/zoek/vacatures/860730/>
http://www.nationalevacaturebank.nl/zoek/vacatures/860730/  and
<http://www.nationalevacaturebank.nl/zoek/vacatures/1052969/>
http://www.nationalevacaturebank.nl/zoek/vacatures/1052969/ for the