[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alvaro Pietrobono" <a dot pietrobono at list dot it>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Boot WRAP with etherboot (PXE)
 Date:  Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:04:23 +0200
Can anyone help me?
I have to access to a corrupted Cf
with a non bootable system.
I got etherboot rom image from http://rom-o-matic.net but
unsuccessfully.
I read some doc but I didn't find a solution.
thanx in advance.

~A

--------((((((( Internet Email Confidentiality Footer )))))))--------

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is
protected by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for
the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying
or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify immediately the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and
permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.
The statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are
those of the author of the message and do not necessarily represent
those of List Group S.p.A. Besides, the contents of this message
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by List Group S.p.A.
List Group S.p.A. does not accept liability for corruption, interception or
amendment, if any, or the consequences thereof.