[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brad smith <bsmith at ircpa dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  multiple public ip single wan
 Date:  Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:39:14 -0400
Hello,
I have already read the archives pertaining to this question. I still
need some clarification on this. Basically I have three public ip's. Two
are for our DNS servers the other is a extra.
(XXX.XXX.XXX.54,XXX.XXX.XXX.58,XXX.XXX.XXX.59)The two DNS servers need
to be behind the firewall.There addresses are XXX.XXX.XXX.58 and
XXX.XXX.XXX.59. Is it possible to have monowall forward port 53 to these
DNS servers behind the firewall, even though the wan ip on monwall is
XXX.XXX.XXX.54?
Thanks for any help you can give,
Brad