[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Issues with the Captive Portal
 Date:  Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:04:26 -0500
From: "Doug Tebbit" <d dot tebbit at gmail dot com>

>I have noticed some intermittent issues with the Captive Portal, previously
> I was using v1.22 but changed to v1.23b1 to see if these problems were
> resolved.

I have noticed that posting the exact same e-mail with a different subject
to be a poor way of getting a result.  Generally a question that goes
unanswered is one we have no answer for as it stands.  Consider some new
information.  Perhaps the captive portal section of the config.xml, or at
least your settings.

                                Lee