[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W Harrington" <jamesh at thefifthrace dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSEC Question
 Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:36:39 -0400
This may be a crazy idea but I am looking at whether or not is possible to encrypt my wiress traffic
using a IPSEC tunnel from the Captive Portal Interface on my m0n0wall to the WAN Interface.
Currently I have approx 100 users using captive portal which rules out using WEP or WPA (I dont want
to have to keep giving out the key.. hence my use of captive portal.)

But I was wondering if I can create what would effectivly be a site to site VPN between the two
interfaces??

Any comments on this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

James