[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas Ferrari <aferrari at stasoft dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  bad tcp cksum
 Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:42:34 +0200
Hi

One of our customer has a VPN from his home office (wrap+m0n0 ver 1.22)
to his office (wrap+m0n0 ver 1.22), that works fine. When he tries to
send a mail from home over the VPN to the postfix server then the mail
is never delivered to the mailserver.
I noticed that small plaintext messages can be delivered to the postfix
server but if the mail gets bigger then only the first part of the data
are sent.
On the mailserver i started tcpdump and could see that the mail could
not be sent because there are a lot of bad tcp cksum messages.
So the mailserver gets the first part right and the rest of the data are
bad. How could that happend?

regards

Andreas

--