[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrei Antonelli <andrei at hcrp dot fmrp dot usp dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Authentication M0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:08:55 -0300
Hi,

I m using monowall, and i m authenticating in a radius server. In the
capitive portal, we have to put a html in content page portal, to do the
authentication, but the username and password are sent to radius server
in a text plan, without crypt. I m using dialupadmin too, but when i
create an account the password is crypt, and doesnt match with radius
server, in the Data base is crypt and the screen authentication radius,
sent text plan , and the authentication fail !

Someone can help me ?

Tkss