[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Rodrigue" <Ebay at aarelectronics dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Dynamic IP detection 2
 Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:37:58 -0500
Im confused.  Why need the wan IP address?  You wont get it if your monowall
is behind a nat.  Unless maybe you have something else configured on the
Cable modem, your wan ip address of MONO would have to be on the LAN subnet
of your cable modem.  Also your LAN subnet on mono would have to be
different than the cable modem.  I hope this helps. Good Luck.