[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David W. Hess <dwhess at banishedsouls dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Question
 Date:  Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:43:18 -0500
I was not able to find it but before WPA replaced WEP, Netgear had an access
point that allowed IPSEC connections to each wireless client.  It included
client software that worked with the wireless drivers to manage each connection.

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:36:39 -0400, you wrote:

>This may be a crazy idea but I am looking at whether or not is possible to encrypt my wiress
traffic using a IPSEC tunnel from the Captive Portal Interface on my m0n0wall to the WAN Interface.
Currently I have approx 100 users using captive portal which rules out using WEP or WPA (I dont want
to have to keep giving out the key.. hence my use of captive portal.)