[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W Harrington" <jamesh at thefifthrace dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Question
 Date:  Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:02:09 -0400
My intention was to provide additional encryption over the wireless but
I am going to do it in another form.  Instead of having an open wireless
system I am going to be experimenting with using radius not only to
authenticate over the CP but also to gain access to the wireless network
access points using the radius authentication on my WAP54G access points

But thanks for the extra comments guys

James