[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gabe Oravitz" <gabe at gabeoravitz dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  traffic shaper only half working
 Date:  Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:18:56 -0400
My traffic shaper will NOT manage upload speeds. Ive done everything I can
think of. Different PCs, different cards, different versions of m0nowall.
Ive deleted upload rules. Ive tried everything. It manages the download
speeds flawlessly, and impressively. But the upload Is untouched no matter
what I do.  If I set it to both 128kbps both ways, the download speed is
perfectly throttled, but the upload is untouched. Right now I have it set to
something like 1000 down, and 75 up through a bridged connection between my
WAN and my OPT interface. Every once in a while, if I fool around long
enough, it will work. But then after a few mins, or if I make one settings
change, it will stop working, regardless of where I made the change. I've
included my config.xml. Help me!
config.xml (19.7 KB, text/xml)