[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jack Murgia <jack dot murgia at progent dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Map Specific Public IPs to Specific Subnets
 Date:  Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:42:07 -0700
My m0n0wall device has 4 ports- 1 for the WAN link and 3 of which are setup
as 3 separate subnets (using NAT).

We have a .224 network with our T-1 service. I'd like to route traffic for 1
specific public IPs to one of the subnets, but can't see how this is done.
Is it possible?

In Firewall: NAT: Edit 1:1 I can map multiple public IPs to multiple NAT
addresses, but it doesn't allow me to map only 1 public IP to a whole
subnet.