[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W Harrington" <jamesh at thefifthrace dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SSL Login
 Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:37:18 -0400
I have got myself and SSL Certificate and want to use it encrypt my
login to the management interface on the firewall. I have got a public
IP and a domain name for the interface however when I put the
information into the advance pages for the certificate all but one of
the interfaces on my firewall stops working and I have to log in with a
console cable and reset the LAN IP to get it to revert back to HTTP
login

Has anyone got this feature working?

I am using a startcom SSL Certificate

Thanks