[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Sven Brill'" <madde at gmx dot net>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] why cant i foward PORTS to my radius server?
 Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:25:52 -0400
The port is 1812
Although im having strange behavior with my socket test application... when
I send socket from within the LAN to the WAN IP of the local router the
socket get lost along the way while when I send socket from remote location
it does gets delivered.

As to the logs the firewall doesn't show anything blocked from the test pc
:-(

Damn after all Dlinks router was working better...