[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Sven Brill'" <madde at gmx dot net>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] why cant i foward PORTS to my radius server?
 Date:  Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:08:47 -0400
Ok so it aberrantly works but it does eats all the packages so when ports
scan is done the scanner doesn't know if packet was delivered or not (not
good for testing, but also not good for hackers) PS: It = firewall

Another thing that is driving me crazy is that I can't loop through the wan
address within the local net.

Ex:
Router Wan Address 188.38.0.40
PC connected to that router: 192.168.1.50 (Comp A)
HTTP Server on w/ that router: 192.168.1.51 (Server)

Now when I connect to 192.168.1.51:80 locally all is good, but when I use
Comp A and type WAN address http://188.38.0.40:80 im getting nowhere. I
think whats what the warning on the nat page setup said that it is
impossible to do!, but my D-Link router was able to do it and I damn need
that functionality! Does any one knows how to make it possible to work?