[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple public subnets
 Date:  Sat, 30 Sep 2006 08:19:09 -0400
Unless I'm misunderstanding this, Robert is not looking for 2 WAN interfaces, he's looking to
straight route 2 subnets on OPTx interfaces, and still NAT the clients on the LAN interface.  Is
this correct?

If so, I think m0n0 can help you out, but I've not played with the "advanced outbound nat" settings
enough to know for sure, but that's where I think you'd need to start.

Also, I run a very similar setup (straight route 2 interfaces, NAT on 1) on a sonicwall, so I know
that at least the PRO 4060 *can* do what you ask.  Again, to do it there required setting up some
advanced outbound NAT rules.

-Bryan