[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FTP server behind monowall
 Date:  Sun, 1 Oct 2006 15:07:57 -0400
I've been ripping my hair out over this also... it seems that IIS has no
option (that I know of yet) to set what external IP to answer with in the
passive answer. The internal server is on a 192.x.x.x address, and has
server nat forwarding port 21 to it.

IIS responds with it's internal ip address in the passive command exchange.

How can you set in IIS via script or registry the external IP addr? I am
either not searching for the right info, or it's just not there.

-J