[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris K Ellsworth" <ckellsworth at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FTP server behind monowall
 Date:  Sun, 1 Oct 2006 15:36:29 -0400
I've been googling for about an hour... I don't know if my mind is just shot
this weekend, or if it's really just that hard to find. It has to be a key
to add, since I searched the entire registry also for strings/data and
couldn't find anything.

If anyone can help this would save me, and from what I see, MANY others a
lot of headache.

Thanks.