[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Fitzpatrick <lists at webtent dot net>
 To:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] NAT not working
 Date:  Mon, 02 Oct 2006 07:50:10 -0400
On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 19:47 -0400, Bryan K. Brayton wrote:
> Did you add a corresponding firewall rule?.  In m0n0, NAT and firewalling are separate (as they
should be).  When I create NAT rules, I just check the bottom box that says "auto add a firewall
rule..." .  That's all you usually need.
> -Bryan

Yes, that is what I meat by automatically setup the rule. Well, I guess
I'm doing it right, I'm going to try it from scratch again this
afternoon. Thanks.

--
Robert