[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Aleksandar Jovanovic" <jjoksa at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FTP server problem again !
 Date:  Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:55:28 +0300
On 10/2/06, Aleksandar Jovanovic <jjoksa at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I have been read everything about this problem on this "forum".
> My network config:
>
> Internet -- Access Point -- m0n0 -- Sweex switch -- Ftp server (GuildFTPd FTP)
>
> I can log in but not list folders ?

In other words, you can log in but you can't transfer data.

You probably need to do what has been said here before - set the FTP
server up with a specific range of ports for passive transfers, then
allow those specific ports incoming on your m0n0.

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com }--

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something.
  - Robert Heinlein