[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:33:27 -0400
On 10/2/06, Aaron Cherman <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca> wrote:
> > Status anyone?
>
> I think most of us are just dealing with it until we find another solution.
> No one really has enough time to work on it and it doesn't seem to be
> widespread enough to warrant any major efforts.

Yep.  I've never seen the problem, but have taken a look at packet
captures and configurations from Aaron, and configurations from
others.  Nothing was clearly apparent, and I couldn't duplicate the
problem.

Some people have switched to pfsense, and their problems went away, so
it's probably safe to assume once m0n0wall gets on FreeBSD 6.1 the
problems will go away here as well.  Of course the move to 6.1 seems
to be stalled still...

-Chris