[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0s hanging : any progress ?
 Date:  Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:27:10 -0600
> Did anybody do any more investigating on the SNMP queries? I agree a move
> to 6.1 would be great but it would be nice to put our finger on the
> problem.

I didn't.  I'm not sure where to look.  I now have two m0n0s cascaded with
the outside one set up as a filtering bridge - this unit only passes in what
I let in and out.  The inside one has not locked up since I did this - the
outside one has locked a few times.  This leads me to believe that it is
indeed something out of the ordinary coming from the Internet side of
things.  I do SNMP polling both units (as well as others in my network which
have no issues).

Aaron