[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frank-Versanet <frank dash weichert at versanet dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  DHCP Server stop giving leases after the first lease time
 Date:  Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:40:47 +0200
Hi Folks,
	I have a strange Problem:
	m0n0wall ist setup with 3 interfaces,
	1. for internet
	2. for LAN
	and 3. for a WLAN Access Point

	I have setup two DHCP Servers (there is no Bridging active),
	cause i don`t want a direct connect from wlan users to my lan.
	On LAN everything works fine. On WLAN i also assigned MAC
	Adresses on the DHCP Server to bind defined IP Adresses for
	known clients.
	The first time it works fine, but if the lease time is gone out,
	the DHCP Server will not assign the IP Adress to the client.
	I have to reboot m0n0wall, after that the DHCP works fine.

	How can it be, that m0n0wall assign only onetime an IP Address
	to a known client?
Thanks for an info,
Frank Weichert