[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Fitzpatrick <lists at webtent dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Transparent public IP subnets
 Date:  Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:03:13 -0400
I was able to get two public IP subnets on OPT1 and OPT2 to work with
advanced outbound NAT with the help of some here on the list, thanks!
But now I'm wondering if there is anyway those IP addresses can be seen
as themselves instead of getting translated to the WAN IP? I will have
mail servers behind the firewall that need to be seen for themselves and
also a co-located customer that uses security based on the IP source. Is
this possible with m0n0wall?

--
Robert