[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Transparent public IP subnets
 Date:  Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:02:03 -0400
Robert, I'm pretty sure that if you are using advanced outbound nat and don't create rules for those
OPT subnets, that it should work the way you want.  If it doesn't, either your config isn't quite
right, or maybe your ISP hasn't routed those networks to you correctly.

Again, if someone here knows that that is *not* the case, please speak up.

-Bryan