[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Guy Boisvert <boisvert dot guy at videotron dot ca>
 To:  waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Desperate on VLAN Config!
 Date:  Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:46:31 -0400
Ohhhh god!!!  I feel ashamed!

    I finally figured out what you meant!  I saw that OPT1 was assigned
to the physical card SiS0 and when i finally  click "+", i had the VLANs
assigned to OPT2, OPT3 and so on... Wow, i never thought that mOnOwall
was assigning OPT names there to VLANs!  I was thinking this place was
just for physical interfaces!  Don't ask me why i tought that, i dunno
myself!

    Sorry everybody for this bummer!  And many thanks for the help, now
i can finally go on and finish the config!

Long live to mOnO and the fine users !

Guy

P.S.:  The VLAN info should be added to the manual, if i can help to
make this, i'd be glad to do it!  Too bad the Wiki seems down.