[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Robert Fitzpatrick <lists at webtent dot net>
 To:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Transparent public IP subnets
 Date:  Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:53:11 -0400
On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 11:36 -0400, Bryan K. Brayton wrote:
> That does sound like it is NATing the OPT interfaces.  So, the question is, what do you have for
outbound NAT rules?

Take a look, I guess it does not matter, there is only my Linux laptop
connected to the switch with OPT2 network as a test, you can see the
config I have...all outbound traffic permitted in rules on the OPT2 int
just like the LAN and the advanced outbound NAT setup for each public IP

This does mean that m0n0wall is translating the address, correct? I'm
just trying to find a way to make the m0n0wall transparent. Thanks for
the help!