[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Fitzpatrick <lists at webtent dot net>
 To:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Transparent public IP subnets
 Date:  Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:53:11 -0400
On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 11:36 -0400, Bryan K. Brayton wrote:
> That does sound like it is NATing the OPT interfaces.  So, the question is, what do you have for
outbound NAT rules?

Take a look, I guess it does not matter, there is only my Linux laptop
connected to the switch with OPT2 network as a test, you can see the
config I have...all outbound traffic permitted in rules on the OPT2 int
just like the LAN and the advanced outbound NAT setup for each public IP
subnet...

https://70.110.70.44:8080/

This does mean that m0n0wall is translating the address, correct? I'm
just trying to find a way to make the m0n0wall transparent. Thanks for
the help!

--
Robert