[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Michael Brown'" <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] multiple WAN lines
 Date:  Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:46:30 -0400
Not really sure what you mean by ARP Proxy, but in any case then it will be
4 separate channels. I don't really care about the 24mbps I more need the
ability to handle more users, like I want to put 100 users on 2 ADSLs (or
lets say 200 on 1x T1 + 1x ADSL) My DSLs goes 6Mbps each already, so I think
that wouldn't be too crapy for my users.

But if I can load and balance it would be even better :-)

PS: I wonder, back in the days of 56k we used to tandem 2 modem together
with some app, and it gave us like 100kbps