[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Transparent public IP subnets
 Date:  Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:32:42 -0400
You've definitely got outbound NAT set up for those links.  You don't want it set up for those
networks, you only want it for your LAN network, right?  You need to delete those NAT mappings if
you want it to be routed.  And you need to create one for your LAN network range.

Also, just to be clear, your ISP did route you those networks, correct?

-Bryan