[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Rautenstrauch" <tom at hash dash n dash bush dot de>
 To:  "'Andrei Antonelli'" <andrei at hcrp dot fmrp dot usp dot br>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] DHCP server
 Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:11:52 +0200
Hi,

why do you need two DHCP servers on you network, this normaly didn't work in larger environments. If
I'm correct on M0n0 you can configure only one network. Should be sufficient, depending on your
network topology. On your linux box you might be able to configure more specific configurations.

My 0.2 ?cents

Thomas