[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brad smith <bsmith at ircpa dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Lan interface
 Date:  Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:09:59 -0400
I have installed generic image to CF. After boot i get monowall console
setup. When i configure interfaces on lan it won't detect. It gives me
rl1 and rl0 or something like that. So i manually type rl1 for lan cause
the other says (up)"it is wan" It then procedes to wan discovery. type
'a' for autodetect and it finds fine. I can not get any pc's on lan to
get address from monowall, so I can not goto 192.168.1.1. I have tried
to change the ip of pc on lan to be in the same subnet but still no
evail. Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Brad