[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas Ferrari <aferrari at stasoft dot ch>
 To:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] bad tcp cksum
 Date:  Thu, 05 Oct 2006 08:31:54 +0200
Morning

Ok i missunderstod you and yestarday was not really my day.
I hope you accept my excuse.
Yes the postfix server works, I tested it with other VPN connections and
large Mails so it cannot be the a problem of the postfix server.
I also checked the transfer of files to the fileserver.
Maybe its really a problem with the Memory of the M0n0 or the FlashCard,
hope it works with a new one. And the last option is the MTU story..
I will keep you up-to-date....

STASOFT AG
P: +41 61 726 80 70
F: +41 61 726 80 79