[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lawrence Latif" <llatif at ukgamer dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple WAN interfaces & gateways
 Date:  Thu, 5 Oct 2006 23:26:20 +0100
Hi,

I've got a m0n0wall working just fine but I would like to add a second WAN
interface on a completely different network to the first WAN interface. Each
WAN interface has it's own gateway.

The box I'm using has 5 NICs (2 WAN, 2 bridged with WAN and 1 LAN). I don't
want load balancing or anything complicated just simply to use 2 WAN
interfaces on a single m0n0wall setup.

The problem I'm having is the OPT interfaces don't have gateway IP address
fields, like the default WAN interface.

Is there any way of having this setup? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Best regards,

Lawrence