[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian Quinn" <bquinner at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  monowall locking up
 Date:  Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:06:31 +0000
Hi,

Just wondering if the lockup problem will be fixed in the next release and
is there a timeframe for the next release.

My monowall firewall can lockup a day after rebooting but it usually lasts a
week. It locks up on PC and wrap platfroms. It locked up with release 1.22,
I went back to 1.21 and it locked up too. I am now using 1.23b1 but I reboot
it manually twice a day so I dont know if 1.23b1 locks up yet.

Thanks,
Brian