[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  any MySQL gurus out there?
 Date:  Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:08:50 -0400
Hi all,

I seem to have run into some corruption in the MySQL database for
wiki.m0n0.ch, though I'm not really 100% sure what I'm running into.
I'm moderately competent at administering MySQL, though I must say
this is the first time I've ever run into any serious problem with it
(in several years of heavy use) and I'm lost, quite frankly.

Please email me offlist if you may be able to assist me figure out
what's going on with it.

Thanks!

-Chris