[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: any MySQL gurus out there?
 Date:  Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:54:01 -0400
On 10/9/06, Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot DeGraeve at imelda dot be> wrote:
> It's maybe Handy to publish the case + the solution ;)

Sure, why not.  I'll turn this list into MySQL support for today.  :)
(I started it, may as well finish it, eh?)

Any time I (or php) tried to run a query off the table containing the
wiki pages, it blew up with this as part of the error message.

(Can't open file: 'wikka_pages.MYI' (errno: 145))

where wikka_pages is the name of the table.

A simple 'repair table wikka_pages' within mysql fixed the problem (a
command I didn't even know existed prior to today).

-Chris