[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] our pokey VPN
 Date:  Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:53:30 +0100
Hello,

We have a similar setup at our place - two bonded connections via a Cisco
router (2xE1).

However, our bonding is session based. This does mean that a single download
can never be faster than 2mbs, but the overall affect is that connections
are load balanced over the two lines.

On the downside we don't see 4mbs downloads, but it doesn't seem to suffer
from out-of-sequence packets.

Regards,

Kris.